The Pros and Cons of Stripping
- There is a significant amount of money to be made in this industry. Maybe enough to change your life.
- Power. I would be lying if I didn’t admit it felt good to excite men, tease them, and toy with them. I love the game, and if you are like me you will too.
- Excitement. This is exactly what’s missing in most people’s lives. The strip club is an endless well of stimulating stories.
- You will learn skills and things about life that you never thought existed. Working as a stripper will make you tough if you can conquer darkness and choose to let it ignite you.
- Stripping is a dangerous job. You can attract stalkers and obsessive personalities. It brings high risks.
- Germs. Stranger’s germs—an even bigger factor.
- Every profession requires an investment: costumes, stilettos, house fees, and essential safety supplies (see Jones’ Safety Tips).
- Stripping is emotionally and physically exhausting.
- Working nights can age you (working in Yin time harms the body), and the club environment will disillusion you, make you look at the world differently.
- There is always the potential to not make a profit or end up in the negative at the end of your shift.